Have you read already the ‘7 Habits for Highly Effective People’ by Stephen Coven? ☺️🌟❣️1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣
If you didn’t, I highly recommend it. It’s a worldwide best seller. As the author mentions, learning and applying the first 3 habits will instantly get you to your next level in life.
Here they are in short, but please see the extended version in the video below.
1️⃣ Be proactive
Circle of concern / reactive : weather, politics, other’s opinion, other’s mistakes, economy, what people think of you. These people complain about everything.
Circle of influence / proactive : attitude, education, skills you learn, enthusiasm, habits, hobbies. These people focus on things they can control
2️⃣ Begin with the end in mind
Everything happens twice: in the mind and only then in reality.
We need our own ‘Personal Mission Statement’ – conscious effort of where you want to end up.
You are not put here on this Earth to make money, buy stuff and then die – but to contribute and help the world be a better place.
You write the script of your life – you are the programmer.
3️⃣ Put first things first
– what’s the more imp thing in your life right now?
– take time and focus on the things that matter
How to prioritize? Time management quadrant below is the best tool there is out there. We should all have it on our fridge or somewhere in plain sight. 😊
– Urgent/ Important – things to deal with that are urgent
– Important / Not urgent – Where the magic happens. Health, relationships, planning, success, balance and personal growth.
– Not Important / Urgent – work, meetings, calls, distractions
– Not important / Not urgent – escape, waste, entertainment. To be avoided.
See the full video here : https://youtu.be/WFc08j9eorQ