I, Andreea Baudici, take thee, Apple Watch, to be my only special watch, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my second love [the #1 place is taken! :)] … Yes, this is how much I love this watch! I want it since I first heard of the smartwatch concept and I thought to myself: “Oh, geez, this must be wonderful!”
So, isn’t a secret for anyone, anymore that Apple had a biiiig event today where they announced their 3 new little toys:
- iPhone6, 4.7 inch
- iPhone6 Plus, 5.5 inch
- and of course, my love, iWatch
And since I already took the pledge of love on iWatch, I’ll be talking about it only. iPhone6 and 6Plus are nice an’ all, but you know … we (me and iWatch, ofc) have a thing goin’ on here! 🙂 I mean … Look how great it is!
And now let’s talk about specifics:
- Perfect timing (ha!) for Introducing the Apple Watch – 21:00 p.m CEST
- Apple Watch introduces the Digital Crown. It’s a versatile tool that answers the fundamental challenge of how to magnify the content on a small display.
- Apple Watch has a flexible Retina display.Retina display.
- Infrared and visible-light LEDs, along with photosensors, detect your pulse rate.
- There are a range of watch faces and millions of ways to personalize them.
- You know you have incoming communication when you feel it on your wrist.
- Send preset phrases, smart responses based on your conversation, audio messages, your location — even interactive emojis.
- Dictate a message, check your calendar, find the nearest coffee shop, and more. Siri is at your service.
- Send a flower. Send a fish. Send any sketch with your finger.
- If a friend, especially boy/girl-friends 🙂 has an Apple Watch, you can give them a gentle tap on the wrist, even if they’re thousands of miles away. Awwww, that’s so nice!
- With Apple Watch, you can share something as personal as the beating of your heart. Press two fingers on the screen to capture and send your heartbeat.
- Apple Watch comes with two apps that give a complete picture of your health and fitness.
- The Workout app shows real-time stats such as calories, time, distance, and pace for your workouts.
[TWEETBLOCK text=”Tweet this”]Over time, Apple Watch gets to know you the way a good personal trainer would.
- Apple Watch requires iPhone. It works with iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, and 6 Plus.
- Price Apple Watch: will start at $349. And will be available early 2015.
- They’ve curated Apple Watch into 3 collections that consider personal style and taste: Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Edition.
And … ofc, everything is well when it ends
U2 concerts at Apple Event.
Foto credits: Apple Live