Hi, I’m Andreea.
I am 32 years old, a Millennial, a Digital Marketing Specialist, daughter, friend and aunt. I am an only child, but I have 3 other dog siblings that live with my parents. I love animals, heroes, and fantasy movies and technology.
For my zodiac lovers out there, I am a Sagittarius with Aries ascendant. This means I have the best from both worlds: I am independent, curious, brave, optimist, loving, caring, honest, problem-solver, active, and kinda .. philosophical and spiritual. I love deep conversations about the meaning of life (especially around a bonfire), with a pinch of real data and facts. I see the bigger picture, and I give advice for my friends’ problems. Before becoming a coach, not once I’ve heard that being friends with me was like having a personal emotional counselor.
My Aries ascendant brings energy, pro-activeness, passion, and creativity into my life, along with self-confidence and leadership skills and a traditional view over life. Like any wild ram out there, I can also be quite stubborn and audacious.
When I was a kid I wanted to be a news anchor when I grew up. The writing was always a part of my life, through journaling, and later on, it became a profession after graduating from Journalism Uni. I soon discovered Marketing at Master’s and I’ve continued to develop my career in this field. Marketing was and still is a big passion of mine.
I have worked as a marketing professional for 8+ years, 4 in Romania, and 4 abroad. I was living in Bratislava, Slovakia for 4 years and only in late 2018 I’ve returned to Romania.
Actually, 2018 was a milestone year for me – I’ve decided not only to leave Bratislava, Slovakia but also to start from scratch professionally. After months of applying to jobs and going to many interviews, I’ve started to ask myself hard questions:
- Who are you? What do you REALLY want?
- What it is that is MOTIVATING you? The one thing that really moves you inside?
- What do you want to FOCUS ON for the next few years?
- Is a job from 9-to-5 still FULFILLING for you?
Even though they look so simple, they are very hard questions; they are the base of our happiness and the answers never come easy. In my case, the answer came one day when I’ve decided to apply for a marketing position at a local NGO, without even thinking about the salary. The second I’ve told myself ‘I would go to these guys even for free!’, I’ve realized I am a breakthrough. ‘Ok, so it’s not money I am looking for. Then what do I want?’. What I needed was a job with a higher purpose, one that would bring me something I’ve never had before at a job: MEANING. I was looking for meaning in my life.
This thought right there was a big realization for me and suddenly, it was all so clear to me: I wanted to help people overcome their biggest life and career challenges and to reach their full potential because I know how transformational personal development can be. I felt it (and still do) throughout the last 5 years of my life, as I focused a lot on my emotional development, past traumas, and life challenges and now I felt it’s time to give something back.
I wanted to help people create this type of transformation in their lives as well.
I had a few myself, so I know exactly how hard it is to feel blocked/stuck, not knowing what to do next, to feel confused about your future, to deal with anxiety, to have a quarter-life crisis, to lose your boyfriend, your best friend, and your apartment and to start a new job – all in the same month, to reinvent yourself while moving abroad, to struggle with toxic relationships in your life (be it partner, manager or friends), to get fired but also land your dream job, to become a freelancer and then an entrepreneur. So, yeah, I know exactly how all of these feel and I want to make it easier for people, so they don’t have to go through them the hard way.
I was always passionate about Personal Development, Emotional Intelligence, Self-awareness, and Leadership. I’ve always had a curious mind and searched for answers about our human behavior, the connection between people, and what drives us forward.
So, last year I’ve decided to enroll in a coaching school, changed my career direction and decided to take a big leap of faith and became a
Life and Career Coach.
I now help people live their most authentic life. We live your most authentic self when what we think, what we say, and what we do are aligned.
So, how can I help you become your best self?
I help people understand their emotions, face their fears, and get past their blockages to reach their full life potential – in relationships and at work – through Emotional Intelligence, NLP, coaching, psychology, mentoring, and consulting tools.
We sit together with your challenge while holding a safe space for you to find the answers and resources that you need, we then create a plan together, and then I’ll keep you accountable for it.
I hold your hand through the entire process without imposing my ideas and solutions, but by helping you reach your own aha moments and breakthroughs, so that the personal development journey is specific, personal, unique, powerful and transformational to YOU.
What qualifies me as a Coach?
Well, that is indeed a good question.
Clients who’ve worked with me say that I have all the qualities of a great coach: I am a good listener, I challenge them with good questions that help them start their inner search, I am very quick to understand the big picture and have a great deal of empathy. Empathy is a life long friend of mine, a skill which I’ve developed throughout my entire life and I value very much.
I also use a lot of coaching and psychology (NLP, CBT, emotional intelligence) tools and they all leave with exercises to continue their development in between the sessions. The real growth happens in this space and not during the coaching sessions.
Also, I am currently involved in the below educational activities :
1. Two intensive NLP training on Coaching with NLP methodology (combined 54 training hours) at Mindmaster Training Center, Bucharest/ Romania.
2. Taking online Coaching School Program through Achology Academy, THE ACADEMY OF MODERN, APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY, UK
3. Certified Personal Development Coach – @ Confident Training Business Center, Bucharest – Romania. The diploma is certified by our local Government and ANC Committee and recognized at the European level.
4.Certified Career Counselor – @ Confident Training Business Center, Bucharest – Romania. The diploma is certified by our local Government and ANC Committee and recognized at the European level.
5. Weekly peer to peer coaching sessions with 2 other coaches where we develop and train new coaching skills for ongoing development.
6. Mentorship – happy to have had (from February to September 2019) Andrei Rosca (Entrepreneur for 10+ years and Change strategist for the last 4+ years) having a mentor/coach of my own to help me through this experience and help me move in the right direction.
From Jan 2020, Andrei and I share a coaching and training center together and we are business partners.
I totally recommend Andrei’s podcast ‘Zero plus’ – it’s a podcast about clarity, change management, and taking action. Meaning how to be the best version of ourselves, every day.
7. Ongoing Psychotherapy and Personal Development for the last 7 years of my life – before being a catalyst for change, as coaches we need to do our inner work first, work on our issues first, go through the healing process and get emotionally stable, so we can create and hold a healthy and safe place for our clients to manifest their emotions and deep work.
8. Constantly improving myself through learning and education: training, workshops, going to conferences and events, reading books every day, articles / listening to podcasts – all about coaching methodology, psychology, therapy, NLP, CBT, REBT, neuroscience, mindfulness, personal development, emotional intelligence, and many other connected subjects like sociology and anthropology.
I can be, not just your Coach (a professional person who helps you identify your fears, blockages, helps you make the necessary changes to overcome them and to set new life objectives) but also a Coach who understands what you’re going through at every level (physically, mentally, spiritually).
If I am the right coach for you – there’s only one way yo find out and that is by scheduling a call or a meeting with me.
The first session is FREE of charge and it’ll be my pleasure to get to know you.
If this sounds interesting or I’ve hit a cord [hopefully 🙂 ] – write me, even if it’s just to say hi or ask me a question.
Facebook Page: andreeabaudici.ro